Cane Corso Good For Small Home
Want to know more about Cane Corso Good For Small Home? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Cane Corso Good For Small Home.
- Cane Corso puppies are playful and active, both indoor and outdoor. As they grow, they become relaxed and quiet when inside the house. So even though they need large spaces, they're generally more manageable than other mastiff breeds. However, they'll thrive if you can provide them with large outdoor spaces where they can exercise and play.
- Apr 17, 2019 · Due to their highly protective nature and guard dog personality, the Cane Corso is not a good fit for families with small dogs or cats. They were bred to guard homes, families, and livestock, and due to their distinct “prey drive,” you should not consider them a good fit for your environment if you plan to mix them with small animals!
- The Cane Corso should do well on a high-quality dog food, whether commercially manufactured or home-prepared with your veterinarian’s supervision and approval. Any diet should be appropriate to the...Temperament: Affectionate, Intelligent, Majestic
- 2 days ago · Cane Corso's are inherently very good with kids. They recognize small children and babies as part of their family, and they are gentle and affectionate. Natural guard dog characteristics also make the Cane Corso protective. So, overall they are a great dog for a family with kids.
- The Cane Corso is an excellent family dog for homes with older kids. Bred with a reserved and calm temperament, Cane Corsos have the patience to deal with respectful children when properly trained. But because of the sheer size of the Corso, they’re not suited for smaller kids and infants.
- The Cane Corso is a descendant of the old Roman Molosser. The name derives from Cane de Corso, an old term for dogs used in rural activities, herding cattle and swine. They were good at guarding property, livestock, and families. Today, people still use the Cane Corso for these purposes.
- Nov 02, 2015 · The Cane Corso is a regal dog that maintains an air of serious decorum at all times.
- A Cane Corso may be right for you. If you don't want to deal with... A huge dog who takes up a lot of space in your house and car A heavy dog who wants to sit …
- I have just got a 3 year old Cane Corso,had him for 4 weeks now,at first he was very hard work to take for a walk,pulling all the time,but now he is very good on the lead,when I got him I was told he was not good with other dogs,so I kept him away from dogs,well this morning while out walking him a small jack Russel come out of now where,and my ...
Have you found Cane Corso Good For Small Home information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.