Elliot Homes Folsom Good
Want to know more about Elliot Homes Folsom Good? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Elliot Homes Folsom Good.
- 11 reviews of Elliott Homes "I bought my Elliott home 17 years ago. When I started having problems with the roof recently, I contacted them through their website. The representative wasn't able to get through to my phone, so he showed up at my house to check on me! Even though the roof was out of warranty, he hooked me up with their roofer who saved me over $2,000 in roofing repairs.2/5(12)
- Folsom has been rated one of the best places for families to live in California for good reason: from the streets of historic Folsom, to the rugged landscape that welcomes biking and walking paths, to the modern decadence of Palladio at Broadstone, there’s plenty of opportunities for fun for the entire family. If you’re looking for new construction homes in Folsom, Elliott Homes offers several popular …
- 10/16/2007. Wonderful. Elliott homes goes overboard in quickly correcting problems; it is clear that they expect to be here a long time and want their customers to be happy. We certainly are pleased and enjoy our new home. DESCRIPTION OF WORK.4.6/5(4)
- Elliott Homes, Folsom, California. 959 likes · 21 talking about this. Building communities and single family homes for 100 years in California and Arizona.5/5(9)
- These homes offer spacious bedrooms, luxurious master bedrooms, lofts, and dens, per plan. - Minutes away from premier shopping, dining, and entertainment at the Palladio in Folsom and the El Dorado Hills Town Center. - Easy access to Highway 50 and nearby attractions such as Folsom Lake, Tahoe, Downtown Sacramento, and local wine country.
- As with all our newer Elliott Homes communities, Saratoga Estates is being built with a focus on water conservation and energy efficiency. - Minutes away from premier shopping, dining, and entertainment at the Palladio in Folsom and the El Dorado Hills Town Center. - Easy access to Highway 50 and nearby attractions such as Folsom Lake, Tahoe, Downtown Sacramento, and local wine country.
Have you found Elliot Homes Folsom Good information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.