Eugene Homes For Good
Want to know more about Eugene Homes For Good? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Eugene Homes For Good.
- WELCOME TO HOMES FOR GOOD! (We Changed our Name!) Homes for Good is Lane County's hub for affordable, low-income housing and services. We were formerly known as the Housing and Community Services Agency of Lane County, or HACSA and sometimes even HASCA.
- Homes for Good is focused on providing high-quality, safe and affordable housing. We do not provide emergency shelter or short-term assistance with rent. Instead, we work for stable housing solutions. If your needs are not addressed by Homes for Good, start by visiting 211info.org.
- 204 Homes For Sale in Eugene, OR. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia.
- View 561 homes for sale in Eugene, OR at a median listing price of $385,000. See pricing and listing details of Eugene real estate for sale.
- Eugene, Lane County, Oregon 97401 Homes for Good is a housing authority that participates in the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV), Public Housing, Family Self-Sufficiency, Section 8 Project-Based Voucher (PBV), and Mainstream Voucher programs. As of March 29th, 2021, Homes for Good has 1 waiting lists that are open now or opening soon.
Have you found Eugene Homes For Good information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.