Eco Yarns Wholesale
Want to know more about Eco Yarns Wholesale? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of wholesale. Here you can find everything about Eco Yarns Wholesale.
- Ecobutterfly's organic cotton yarns come in a large selection of weights, textures & colors. Soft Organic Cotton is what we specialize in, with an emphasis on babies. There are 13 color grown shades & 32 wild crafted botanical colors to choose from.
- Wholesale Information Ecobutterfly offers a huge selection of eco organic cotton & hemp yarns, recycled glass beads, hand made eco shawl pins, kits & more. We offer Wholesale to Knit Shops, Craft Stores & Designers. Please contact us via e-mail or phone at 1-888-564 …
- Perfect DK (2/4) weight for Knitting your favorite alpaca garment. Comes in packages of 10 x 50 gram skeins. Our Alpaca yarn is eco because it is 100% natural alpaca yarn, never having been subjected to dyes or chemicals.
- Ecobutterfly is a Fair Trade, Wild Crafted, Organic, Recycled, Vegetarian/Vegan Fiber Arts & Crafts store with a focus on organic cotton yarn & fiber. We offer the finest green certified organic cotton yarn & sliver/roving, featuring Pakucho in 13 natural Organic Cotton Color Grown shades with original design knit pattern support. A special offering: Qoperfina (97% organic cotton & 3% infused ...
- Did you scroll all this way to get facts about wholesale yarn? Well you're in luck, because here they come. There are 1881 wholesale yarn for sale on Etsy, and they cost $45.11 on average. The most common wholesale yarn material is wool. The most popular color? You guessed it: white.
- Hoooked has wholesale prices for your creative business. Register your company with us and buy recycled yarn and DIY kits for competitive margins.
Have you found Eco Yarns Wholesale information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about wholesale.