Mesa Good Shepherd Nursing Home
Want to know more about Mesa Good Shepherd Nursing Home? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Mesa Good Shepherd Nursing Home.
- Mesa Good Shepherd has been part of the Phoenix Metro East Valley since 1983, and it is owned and operated by The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society. The Good Samaritan Society, a Christian not-for-profit organization headquartered in Sioux Falls, S.D., has more than 240 locations across the nation and more than 80 years of experience serving seniors.4.2/5(10)
- Good Samaritan Society - Mesa Good Shepherd located in Mesa, AZ, in Maricopa County, offers a variety of therapies and care services to help you regain your independence. Skilled nurses, therapists and licensed care professionals are available to guide you through your personalized therapy.
- Good Shepherd Villa 5848 E University Dr, Mesa, AZ 85205 Care provided: Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Retirement Communities Talk to an AssistedLiving.com Advisor in Mesa! 866-567-1335Location: 5848 E University Dr, Mesa, AZ
- Nursing Home. Map and Directions. 5848 East University Drive Ofc, Mesa, AZ 85205. Services Good Shepherd Villa provides extended-stay nursing care to seniors with varying levels of disabilities in Mesa, AZ. Please call Good Shepherd Villa at (480) 981-0098 for …4/5(5)
- Good Shepherd Assisted Living, Llc is a board and care home located in Mesa, AZ that offers a quaint environment. The cost at this home starts at $3,696, while the average cost for a senior living community in Mesa, AZ is $3,850. These are estimated prices.Location: 6464 East Norwood Circle, Mesa, AZ
- With so few reviews, your opinion of Good Samaritan SOCIETY-MESA Good Shepherd could be huge. Start your review today. If your insurance sends you to a SNF (Skilled Nursing Facility) after surgery, you'll be lucky if you can go to Good Samaritan Society-Mesa.4/5(1)
- Jan 19, 2018 · MESA, AZ GOOD SAMARITAN SOCIETY-MESA GOOD SHEPHERD in MESA, AZ is a Non profit - Corporation, Medicare Certified, nursing home operating with 27 residents and 58 certified beds. Its legal business name (LBN) is THE EVANGELICAL LUTHERAN GOOD SAMARITAN SOCIETY.5/5(3)
- Good Shepherd Villa, located in Mesa, Arizona, offers private senior living apartment homes with full-service independent living, assisted living, rehabilitation and skilled care center with an award-winning Abundant Life Wellness Program. Rates include utilities, emergency response system, housekeeping service, activities and transportation.
- Alta Mesa Health And Rehabilitation is a smaller-sized nursing home facility in Mesa, Arizona (Maricopa county). The Nursing Home Site profile for Alta Mesa Health And Rehabilitation includes: Pricing, ... Good Samaritan Society-mesa Good Shepherd) began on Aug 02, 1988.4/5
- The Evangelical Lutheran Good Samaritan Society (the Society) is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and status as a protected veteran, and complies with applicable federal, state, and local civil rights laws.
Have you found Mesa Good Shepherd Nursing Home information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.