Return Policy For Home Goods
Want to know more about Return Policy For Home Goods? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Return Policy For Home Goods.
- Nov 11, 2020 · According to the HomeGoods return policy, the answer to this question is yes. It’s better that you return the goods you purchased within the requested timeframe, in a new condition and original package. However, in case you changed your mind and discover that more than 30 days went by, you can still return the products to HomeGoods.
- If 30 days have elapsed, or merchandise is eligible for return but is returned without a receipt, the customer may still receive store credit. HomeGoods urges customers to keep their receipts in the event that merchandise needs to be returned. Gift receipts cannot be refunded but may be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Return Policy. Effective March 15, we will resume our standard policy of a 90-day return period. Purchases made prior to March 15 still qualify for the 180-day return period. Most new, unopened merchandise sold by The Home Depot can be returned within 180 days of purchase, unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions.
- In the event of a store closure due to COVID-19, merchandise purchased in-store can be returned to the closed HomeGoods store within 30 days after the store reopens, or any other open HomeGoods store within 30 days of purchase. Our return policies are always subject to local, state and federal restrictions.
- For home deliveries, you must call (877) 946-9843 to report the damage or defect within 48 hours of delivery. If the item was picked up in the store, please contact the store to report any damage or defect within 48 hours. Orders picked up in store will need to be returned to the store. Home Depot will not come to pick up returns.
- Jul 31, 2019 · Merchandise can be returned to HomeGoods within 30 days of purchase for an exchange or refund in its original form. Returns with a receipt over 30 days, a gift receipt, or no receipt, …
Have you found Return Policy For Home Goods information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.