Salvage Home Goods Los Angeles
Want to know more about Salvage Home Goods Los Angeles? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Salvage Home Goods Los Angeles.
- Dec 13, 2020 · 24 reviews of Salvare Goods "Really cool antique / home decor shop with tons of amazing old furniture, fixtures and more. Lots of rustic farmhouse stuff, taxidermy, mirrors and light fixtures, old fabric and embroidery. The people running it are super sweet and fun to talk to and the prices are surprisingly reasonable.5/5(24)
- SALVAGE MARIA GOODS. Salvage Maria is a blend of cultures and vibes that come together to create this beautiful aesthetic! We derive our designs from our Isthmus- Oaxacan roots that we merge with our Venice Beach vibes, and we add a dash of rock n' roll with a sprinkle of boho to create this epic ness! We are handcrafted in LA.
- Salvare Goods: architectural salvage, antiques, decor. 406 likes. vintage decor, furniture, lighting, prop rentals, and design services! In Los Angeles.5/5(7)
- 1800 South Grand Ave Los Angeles, CA 90015 213-746-8600
- Dec 19, 2013 · 2. Gayle’s Architectural Salvage. Located in Pasadena, Gayle’s has an extensive inventory of architectural salvage antiques include mantels, lighting, iron work, plumbing accessories, builders hardware, and furniture representing the Arts & Crafts, Spanish Revival, Art Nouveau,Victorian and Midcentury Modern periods.
- Welcome to Salvage Goods. "Antiques with Urban Attitude". Featuring an ever-changing carefully curated collection of antiques, vintage, industrial, repurposed, and architectural pieces for home and garden. Our shop offers the unique,the uncommon,and the unexpected.
Have you found Salvage Home Goods Los Angeles information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.