Selling Home Baked Goods In California
Want to know more about Selling Home Baked Goods In California? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of home goods. Here you can find everything about Selling Home Baked Goods In California.
- Mar 15, 2015 · Farmers Market. The local farmers market is a great place to target new customers who might be interested in your home baked products. The people who frequent these markets often appreciate the quality of local products but might not know about your business yet.
- The new law goes into effect on January 1, 2019. Governor Jerry Brown signed California Assembly Bill 626 into law this week. It allows chefs and cooks to sell food products made from home kitchens. The practice of selling food made from home was previously illegal due to health concerns.
- Nov 08, 2016 · In 2013, Cottage Food Operations (CFOs) became legal, allowing people to prepare, package and sell non-hazardous foods from a private home kitchen under the Homemade Food Act. Only specific foods...
- Jan 16, 2013 · Selling Food Made In Your Own Kitchen Is Now Legal in California. If you live in California and want to sell your own homemade goods, listen up! On January 1st the California Homemade Food Act went into law, and that means that producers of certain nonperishable foods are now allowed to prepare the food at home.
- Which foods may I prepare at home to sell? Below is a list from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) of the currently approved food products as of January 1, 2018: Baked goods, without cream, custard, or meat fillings, such as breads, biscuits, churros, cookies, pastries, and tortillas
Have you found Selling Home Baked Goods In California information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about home goods.