Zulu Beadwork Wholesale
Want to know more about Zulu Beadwork Wholesale? You are in the right place. Expand your knowledge of wholesale. Here you can find everything about Zulu Beadwork Wholesale.
- Earth Africa is fortunate to be situated in Kwa Zulu Natal, home of the Zulu people who are internationally recognized as the most highly skilled bead workers in Africa. We offer a huge range of African beadwork for sale on our wholesale catalog including African beadwork jewelry, beaded tableware, beaded pens and keyrings.
- Wholesale EARTH AFRICA - RURAL CRAFTS SUPPLIER. Earth Africa is a South African WHOLESALE & RETAIL supplier of a vast range of authentic African products including Zulu beadwork, traditional African clothing, jewelry, telephone wire baskets, curios, artifacts and so much more - if it's made in Africa we either stock it or we can source it.
- Zulu women's traditional attire handmade in South Africa including African beaded skirts, beaded belts & gloves, Zulu hats, footwear, African beaded necklaces, bracelets & earrings, African Doeks and so much more. Wholesale suppliers of traditional African Clothing shop for the full range on our catalog.
- African Beaded Necklaces. Traditional African Beaded Necklaces. African beadwork handmade by the rural Zulu beadwork women of South Africa. We stock an extensive range of Traditional African Necklaces in bright ethnic colors and patterns as well as more contemporary colors and styles, if your quantities are large enough we will custom make our African jewelry to your personal requirements.
- Wholesale suppliers of African Beaded Jewelry including African bangles and Zulu beaded earrings. UNPACKAGED - all African necklaces are supplied in resealable cellophane bags but do not include a header card - please order the header card packaging separately. MIXED African Beaded Ne... R130,00
- Zulu beadwork is not only beautiful, but is also rich in tradition and cultural meaning. What makes this intricate craft and art unique is the use of decorative geometrical designs, particularly the triangle, and colors to convey a message. Each of the seven colors can be used to …
- Zulu woman have been known for their exquisite bead work and it is often displayed in museums around the world. We have a large range of beaded jewelry for you to see so if you do not see the Jewelry you are looking for on our website then email us and we will see what we can arrange for you.
- Zulu beads are ubiquitous throughout the world, sold as fashionable jewelery and relied on as a source of income for the Zulu nation. However, most people and tourists who buy or wear these are not aware of the inspiring symbolism and meaning behind the patterns and beadwork. There is a historical language and message in every Zulu beaded piece.
- Depends on the size,urgency & destination. Local: *Post Office(4-5 days, 1kg R52,50 + R7,05/kg + 3% ins) *Courier (DTD-24-48hrs, 15kg,R115+) (RAM Couriers - o/night ...
Have you found Zulu Beadwork Wholesale information?
We hope you find the information you are interested in. On our site you can find many other information about wholesale.